Releasable Cable Ties (black, white/transparent and green)
Tie-wraps which can be quickly and easily undone for access to wiring and then re-used. The operating principle is identical to ordinary cable ties except that a lever is included which if depressed releases the catch.
- Simple to install and release
- Colours- Black, White (transparent)
- Supplied in 5 and 10 pieces(come loose in envelope), 50 pieces in bag, 100 pieces in 2 bags
- Cable Bundle Diameter Max: 35mm
- Cable Tie Length: 150mm, 200mm, 300mm
- Cable Tie Material: Nylon 6.6 (Polyamide 6.6)
- Cable Tie Width: 7.2mm
- Tensile Strength Pounds: 48.5lb
- External Length / Height: 150mm, 200mm, 300mm
- External Width: 7.2mm
Cable ties help organize wiring systems by grouping cables together.
Specific application fields include transportation, telecommunications, speaker wires, and home theatre/equipment.
They are constructed for indoor and outdoor use and vary in composition.
Natural Cable Ties are usually constructed from 6.6 nylon grade.
These ties are typically appropriate for general purpose applications and are resistant to chemical, grease and oil-based products.
All ties should meet a flammability resistance requirement, which is indicated by the manufacturer.
Many of these ties may be manually adjusted, and various pneumatic tools are available to help reduce installation time