- High performance high quality HDMI-DVI-D cable suitable to use in HDTV's, Home Theatre,
- PlayStation 3, and business class projector based applications.
- Fully compatible with HDMI 1.4 specification and Full HD Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps/340MHz.
- Digital video can't get any better than this.
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between
- PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV's.
- These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) uses a much smaller, user-friendly connector along with the DVI connector.
- Designed to meet all HDMI standards.
- HDMI is fully backward-compatible with DVI hot plug for DTVs.
- HDMI DTVs will display video received from existing DVI-equipped products, and DVI-equipped TVs will display video from
- HDMI sources.
- This cable is built for matching impedance, with improved PVC jacket, moulded ends and inner
- hood designed at 360 degrees to the connector to achieve a complete end to end shielding.
- Eliminates unnecessary signal conversions.
- Resolutions up to 1920*1200.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p resolutions.
- Supports digital signal only.
- Maximum reliability by triple shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins (10mu).
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss.
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices.
- Purity of copper wire higher than 99.99 %( OFC).
- Interface: HDMI 19P Male Connector and DVI (24+1) Male Connector.
- Colour: Black.
Perfect for connecting your PS3,Blue-Ray player,HD Satellite receiver,etc.(PLEASE CHECK YOUR EQUIPMENT HAS A DVI PORT (NOT BLUE VGA) BEFORE PURCHASE .)
The HDMI to DVI-D (dual-link)cable transmits the highest resolutions of video.it can be used on single link AV equipment as it is backwards compatible.